BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bye 2009 n Hi 2010!!

It's been a very long time since i have update my blog... been reallly busy..hehe! anyway i have been to so many places in the year 2009! I have been to Australia and so as Bangkok..
In Australia, i visited Sydney and Gold Coast..well have a lot of fun in Gold Coast especially...never had that great fun before...

when to Bangkok after my final test of my paper and came back in January!! super cool 3 months in Australia... i would like to say thanks to my dad n my mum... for paying all the bill...oh ya and not forgetting my sis who is studying n working all this while in Australia, jack, aunty jaycee, uncle steven, uncle richard, ping, and aunty betty.. thanks a lot for the effort and to take care of us through out the trip...furthermore... i go all by myself from Penang to Bangkok to Australia.. i can;t believe myself for doing that but i am very proud of myself....all my by self!!

Anyway its year 2010 now.. i have already start my class which was on monday... had meet a lot n lots of friends from different semester...each n every class different people..woohoo!!..i love meeting people and talking to them...i really miss my friends who were is the same class as me last year!! altough i do see u guys but...still...

Classes in my college are not that boring at this time... but there are many thing we had to do..so i been speding most of my time in the blackboasrd..which is the site for us the students in the College.

At last, at the moment.. dad is still considering to buy a car.. but no idea yet.. still considering.. its a vois it not mistaken a Toyota car..hehe! its one of my dad favourite car..


This is the car.. well not bad colour but still considering..^^

ok that all!! have fun people..will post more!! thanks!=)

0 comments: