BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Billy the Puppy

Today i went to my aunty place...and i took some picture of Billy the puppy...he was named by my cousin...anyway..when i reach there we had a lot of fun...but unfortunately he was so tired..so we stop....the picture on top was the first pictures i took after all the fun...as u can see he quite tired..same to the picture below...
the picture below is his mum...and there he is the one on the right...they were under the car...i think was going to have a nap..

Billy was aiming for tissue to play with...
when my mum called him
then my grandma call him

at last i call him and he gave me this emotion...
haha...

Actually the mother of the dog born 3 puppy...one were black..one is brown n a bit of black spot...and this the last one which is the eldest...The other two puppy my
aunt have gave to someone...and my cousin ask his mum to keep this puppy...this was because this puppy has a very beautiful eyes...its has a gorgeous green eye as you can see in the first picture....which in Malaysia we don't really see that much of green eye..=]..that all for today...


0 comments: